Managed Service Associate
dBD Communications & Management Consultancy Ltd is a growing organisation within the RF & Microwave industry. Our top clients include MOD, Network Rail, Balfour Beatty, DSTL, Thales, BAE Systems. We are currently looking to resource immediately available candidates for offsite shifts nationally.
Job Title: Managed Service Associate
Salary: £150 per day
Location: Basildon, Essex
Job Type: Zero hours contract
Are you looking for part time work on the weekends?
Do you have a full driving licence and want the chance to work on site with industry leading companies?
The company are searching for part time workers who are willing to drive to client site locations and assist with the service and maintenance of their audio equipment.
Their top clients include MOD, Network Rail, Balfour Beatty, DSTL, Thales, BAE Systems
This is a really exciting opportunity and a fantastic way to get some extra cash on the weekends and bank holidays.
No experience needed, full training will be given. Full UK Driving Licence is a MUST.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the distribution and tracking of equipment onsite which includes;
- Check and log equipment in and out (mainly audio products) but could include radios and forced air mask.
- Distribute equipment to authorised personnel.
- Clean, service and maintain, including minor repairs of equipment.
- Completion of documentation including site files and vehicle needs.
- Good communications skills with all levels of seniority.
- If required and dependent on availability, low level production activity.
- Ensure vehicles are checked as per log book instruction.
Candidate and Requirements
- We are looking for an enthusiastic person who works well out on location and who is happy working away and solo.
- Must have good communication skills as this role involves direct client contact.
- Self-motivation and reliability is a must.
- The candidate will be representing the company and will need to be professional and courteous at all times.
- Must hold a full, clean current UK driving licence.
- Previous experience within the rail industry would be an advantage.
If you have what it takes and you're either looking for immediate employment or looking for extra earning potential and are available for weekend and day/night work, please apply immediately!
£150 per shift + reimbursement of specified expenses
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Field Application, Driver, Audio Service, Technician, Field Maintenance, Field Maintenance Coordinator, Service Technicon, Audio engineer, Field Engineer, Shift worker, Shift technician, on call engineer, part time work, part time will also be considered for this role.