Managed Service Worker
Job Title: Managed Service Worker
Reporting to: Delivery Manager
The purpose of this role is to provide on-site support to the rail industry.
All work to be carried out under the organisations QMS system and in line with health and safety practices.
- Responsible for the distribution and tracking of equipment onsite which includes;
- Check and log equipment in and out (mainly audio products) but could include radios and forced air mask.
- Distribute equipment to authorised personnel.
- Clean, service and maintain, including minor repairs of equipment.
- Completion of documentation including site files and vehicle needs.
- Good communications skills with all levels of seniority.
- If required and dependent on availability, low level production activity.
- Ensure vehicles are checked as per log book instruction.
In addition to your normal duties you may from time to time be required to undertake additional or other duties as necessary to meet the needs of the business.
Managing time and prioritising actions is important, it is an individual’s responsibility to report any restraints in their work area.
Education and Experience
25+ and experience driving a van preferred
Strong planning and organisational skills
Excellent communication skills
Pay close attention to detail
Possess strong product knowledge
Quality + ISO 9001
- Work to ISO methods and procedures at all times
- Work to Quality systems and procedures
- Follow method books when required
- Follow health & safety procedure