Managed Service Associate
dBD Communications & Management Consultancy Ltd is a growing organisation within the RF & Microwave industry. Our top clients include MOD, Network Rail, Balfour Beatty, DSTL, Thales, BAE Systems. We are currently looking to resource immediately available candidates for offsite shifts nationally.
- Responsible for the distribution and tracking of equipment onsite which includes;
- Check and log equipment in and out (mainly audio products) but could include radios and forced air mask.
- Distribute equipment to authorised personnel.
- Clean, service and maintain, including minor repairs of equipment.
- Completion of documentation including site files and vehicle needs.
- Good communications skills with all levels of seniority.
- If required and dependent on availability, low level production activity.
- Ensure vehicles are checked as per log book instruction.
Must hold a full, clean current UK driving licence. Previous experience within the rail industry would be an advantage but full training will be given. We are looking for an enthusiastic person who works well out on location and who is happy working away and solo. Must have good communication skills as this role involves direct client contact. Self-motivation and reliability is a must. The candidate will be representing dBD Communications and will need to be professional and courteous at all times.
If you have what it takes and you’re either looking for immediate employment or looking for extra earning potential and are available for weekend and day/night work, please apply immediately!
Shift work; minimum two 12 hour shifts per month. Current contracts (Seasonal commitment 2-3 shifts per week). £150 per shift + reimbursement of specified expenses.