Visit us at Inter Airport Europe 2019
dBD Communications are pleased to be exhibiting at Inter Airport Europe 2019. Visit us at stand 2080 in hall C6, where we will be showcasing our product portfolio for the air industry and explaining the benefits they have to ground operations.
Our stand will be managed by Business Development Executive, Lauren Barton with our Managing Director, David O’Connell present.
Products being showcased at the exhibition will consist of the following:
- Minerva Air - wireless communication system for ground handling activity
- Minerva Ajax – wireless communication system that has a mic shield for high noise environments
- Minerva Vox – wireless communication system for pushback that has a voice activated microphone, specifically useful when needing hands-free
- De-Icing System – multi user system allowing for 2+ users to communicate via wireless headsets or cab intercoms during de-icing operations
- Helios – wireless cab intercom system
- TIGAR – multi-user wireless communication system to enhance efficiency during turnaround operations
- Endaxi – headset test system for both wired or wireless communication headsets, as well as ATC headsets
Please take the time to visit our stand during the show, where David and Lauren will be happy to demonstrate our products to you and answer any questions you may have.
If you would like to arrange a meeting with us during the show, please contact email@example.com