£35K + Bonus
(Air Industry-Ground Handling)
dBD Communications is looking for a highly motivated individual, responsible for achieving targets, and goals and prospecting new accounts for the overall sales strategies responsible for multiple clients’ accounts in various locations (Mainly Air Industry-Ground Handling). This is a customer-facing role, with frequent travel both domestically and internationally, mainly internationally. Interactions will be via the telephone, video call, as well as on-site meetings or visiting customer premises.
- Targeting and supporting end-user clients who have communication needs for day-to-day operations.
- Prospecting, presenting, proposing, and closing new enterprise accounts to support the overall
- Building a pipeline of new end-user client’s opportunities by hunting and securing meetings for new end-user opportunities
- Strategic selling experience is required with the ability to understand our systems and provide in-depth knowledge of how the technology is aligned to achieve business goals and overcome organizational challenges our clients have.
- Finding, creating, building, and maintaining relationships with relevant levels in the organisation focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship
- Responsible for managing all facets of the relationship with named or large key accounts and ensuring revenue goals are being met.
- Developing opportunities across the dBD portfolio while effectively selling solutions and services using technical, organizational and customer knowledge to influence and build rapport and nurturing relationships.
- Capture requirements and functionality scope during initial contact with the client to match an off-the-shelf product or to begin the design phase with the internal engineering team.
- Effectively manage changes and escalations
- Assist with regular monthly reports on sales progress; leads, bid to win, call campaign results, sales results, and major opportunities.
- Record customer specifics within an automated system and set follow-up parameters; order probability, timeframe, and follow-up actions/timeframes.
- Liaise with internal technical lead to support the team and customer requests
- Complete targeted call campaigns.
- Collaborate with Marketing to enhance potential sales
- Collate industry knowledge and communicate to business
- Provide market intelligence on competitor activity in customer domains
- Highlight opportunities and lead generation to the business for new markets
- Updating and maintaining CRM for all BD and sales activity
- Ensuring customer purchase orders received and processed correctly throughout the business
- Support accounts department with payments issues when required.
Base Location: Basildon, UK
Education and Experience
- 5+ years of direct selling experience covering large enterprise organizations
- Must have experience and familiarity with video conferencing and advanced audio/video solutions
- Ability to work Independently and with a team
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Possess a hunter mentality with the ability to manage and grow enterprise accounts
- Has existing end user client relationships in assigned geographical setting
- Work occasional non-standard hours with overseas clients
- Experience selling Systems Solutions
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Proven solution selling and presentation abilities.
- Excellent client interfacing and customer-focused approach
- Will have an established presence and good reputation on social media including LinkedIn.
- Ability to use creative ideas and methods to penetrate new accounts and create new opportunities.
- Excellent relationship building skills with customers.
- Preferred experience in Air Industry, ground handling
- Performance bonus
- 8 hour days
- SS13 1LS: reliably commute and or plan journeys before starting work (required)
- driver’s license (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
Willingness to travel:
- 60% (required).